Nothing can substitute for experience when your future is at risk.
As former public defender with extensive experience in criminal defense, attorney Scott L. Robbins understands this as well as anyone. Since 1983, he has defended thousands of clients charged with criminal offenses in Florida, and he has worked to limit — or eliminate — penalties wherever possible.
He has intimate knowledge of the Florida criminal courts and is familiar with the judges and opposing attorneys who work in them. Further, he is an aggressive and persuasive trial attorney who knows how to argue effectively before Florida judges and juries.
DUI Defense Attorney Serving Clearwater and St. Petersburg | Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney
If you face misdemeanor or felony criminal charges in a Florida state court, the attorney of Scott L. Robbins, Attorney at Law, can use his extensive experience and knowledge to benefit you.
Situations for which our law firm provides criminal defense representation include:
- Juvenile crimes, including underage drinking and vandalism
- Drug crimes
- DUI (driving under the influence)
- Weapon crimes
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, mortgage fraud and money laundering
- Computer crimes, including child pornography
- Sexual assaults
- Domestic violence
- Serious traffic violations, including reckless driving and vehicular manslaughter
- Death penalty cases, including first-degree murder, manslaughter and homicide
- Representation at bond hearings
- Post-conviction relief of penalties
- Violation of Probation (VOP)/violations of parole
- Injunctions (including domestic violence injunctions)
- Criminal record expungements and sealing records
Set Your Mind at Ease | Experienced, Effective Florida Criminal Defense | Attorney Scott L. Robbins
Our lawyer is passionate about providing effective representation for his criminal law clients, from the very first hearing to the end of the case. To discuss your circumstances and options, contact us online in Tampa, Florida, or call 813-258-2909.
Our lawyer speaks Spanish. El abogado habla español.